Fresh 48 Sessions Kansas City
until hospital visitor restrictions are lifted, these are only available in home, in the 48 hours after hospital discharge.
Fresh 48 sessions at Kansas City area hospitals (or in your home, if choosing a home birth or birth center) are a beautiful way to capture the freshness of your new baby. These sessions happen within the first 48 hours of birth, and are captured in a documentary style of photography. The flakey skin, the deep wrinkles, the full faces, the fresh awe of parents and siblings holding the baby – it’s all so beautiful, and I would love to preserve those moments for you!
Legendary full service experience for Fresh 48s too!
For only $590 you get….
* Photographer being on-call for the weeks surrounding your due date.
* Session itself, typically held between 9am and 3pm for optimal light.
* Gorgeous 8×8 linen album with up to 20 images expertly designed in it.
* Crystal flash drive of all of your edited images (20-25 images).
* 4 edited images emailed to you within 24 hours of session, so you can share your news in a beautiful way.
How it works:
Session must be booked before delivery, and only one due date per week will be accepted, so book early!
Full payment is due upon booking, to secure your due date on my calendar.
Price is for hospitals (or homes, for home birth/birth center births) within 25 miles of the studio (400 E Red Bridge, Suite 206, Kansas City, MO 64131). If outside this radius, a small travel fee may apply.
When baby is born, client must notify us ASAP so that the session can be quickly scheduled to occur within those first 48 hours.
To see if your due date is still available, fill out this form or reach out via the Contact button here on the site.